- Harper Office of International Education – OIE is the best resource at Harper for learning more about virtual exchange and accessing resources: https://www.harpercollege.edu/academics/international/index.php
The documents below are available for you to copy and edit for your own use as you see fit.
- Virtual Exchange Collaboration Plan: This document is a plan intended to be completed by two partner faculty in a virtual exchange as a starting point and to keep course information in an established location. It can also help with planning activities for the exchange: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mwq_KFmhHZioo8lMS-Agclv9kgbyHzW0IE6etaliZek/copy
- Virtual Exchange Pair Matching Form: This is a Google form that students can use to share their availability when being matched one-on-one with an international partner for virtual exchange. Information feeds to a Google Sheet (like Excel); students can be matched and sent their partner’s information: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1odQjp7CfXaSC3ZycRPZVBBP_oiQau7bXOO6VGo6fAaA/copy
- About Harper Presentation: This presentation provides background information on Harper College, community colleges in general, and our student demographics. There are customizable slides for department and faculty introductions. This presentation can be used to do introductions with potential partners, established partners, or students: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16-q9Ve2dvEfbOzqeTODPmXElpv9UGbZe/copy
- Icebreaker idea: This is an interesting icebreaker for a follow-up group meeting where the theme of water and people’s interpretations provide interesting discussion topics: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bamOlkNQkAdNrV-eHkPG1AA5NHusmxg8/view?usp=sharing